This is your chance to be part of a Martian Analog Mission, live as if you were living on Mars, learning the whereabouts of a space mission, and developing research on site. This year, The Mars Society Peru chapter will send two crews to the Mars Desert Research Station (MDRS) in Utah to participate in this experience: Team Peru VI and Team Latam III.
You have until May 20th, 2018:
- Application Guide– Download
You will need to provide some documents in order to apply:
- Application Form (including a curriculum vitae and a 2 to 4 page project proposal – Download
- Bios and picture: One paragraph biography about your background and a good resolution picture.
- English certificate: At least intermediate level.
- Student or recen graduate certificate: If applying for a scholarship. Recent graduates must have graduated during 2017.
- Two to three minute video explaining your motivation for being part of one of these crews, a bit of your project and basic knowledge about Mars.
- Call for applications: From February to May 20th, 2018
- Applications review: June 2018.
- Interviews and evaluation: June 2018
- Final Crew decisions: July 2018
- Crew preparation: From July 2018 to the date of the missions
- Missions: To be announced, during 2018-2019 season
Upload all your documents to this form
All your documents must have coded names: LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_Application
For more information you can write to: email@example.com